We’re very excited to announce our PC/Mac/Linux title The Last Federation will launch next Friday — April 18th — on Steam, the Humble Store, GOG, GamersGate and directly through our website. It’ll be priced at $19.99, with a discount planned for the first week.
TLF is a grand strategy campaign with turn-based tactical combat, and like all of our games — you won’t find anything else out there quite like it! The game marks Arcen’s return to the space strategy genre, where we first made a name for ourselves with AI War: Fleet Command.
- Turn-based tactical combat, with up to 5 factions competing at once.
- Extremely deep simulation of an entire solar system and its billions of inhabitants. Even just watching everything unfold in Observer mode is entertaining, as nations rise and fall.
- New-player-friendly ramp-up of complexity as you play, which you can disable if you’re already a veteran.
- Eight races each have very distinct personalities and attributes. Each one even has its own completely unique political system.
- Difficulty levels split between the grand strategy and turn-based combat portions of the game, both ranging from quite casual to incredibly hardcore.
- Save and reload your game with ease any time, or tough it out in ironman mode.
- Composer Pablo Vega’s best soundtrack to date, featuring 54 minutes of music and the vocal finale “Lay Down Your Arms.”