At last we come to it. This one is the very last release of beta phase 2, and marks the start of beta phase 3 for the game. This version includes only some bugfixes and balance tweaks, as well as a change that really will help performance during battles quite a bit (stopping stuttering from background loading that was supposed to be pre-cached).
To reiterate from the last release’s post, here’s what our focus is going to shift toward for the next 3ish weeks until we hit 1.0 for the game:
– Enchant containers working better.
– Add hand-crafted touches into procedural exteriors and undergrounds.
– Walking monster interactions with cliffs to be better.
– Integration of mysteries-to-be-solved into the game (replacing what were memory crystals once).
– Multiplayer server listing and admin controls.
– More enchant-items and enchant-effects.
– More spells.
– More enemies, bosses, and environmental threats.
– More guardian powers, including ones for NPC skill level 4 and 5.
– More mission activities.
– A few more traps and other supplies to find in stash rooms.
More to come soon, including updated installers and more. Enjoy!
This is a standard update that you can download through the
in-game updater itself, if you already have 0.500 or later. When you
launch the game, you’ll see the notice of the update having been found
if you’re connected to the Internet at the time. If you don’t have 0.500 or later, you can download that here.