Arcen Games is proud to announce that the Shattered Haven beta is starting today! The beta will last from today through March 18th, when the 1.0 version will be launching.
During the beta period, you can buy the game and get full access to the latest and greatest beta version for 25% off the usual $9.99 price tag.
Grays roam the land, largely in the absence of human interference.
These aren’t your typical Zed — theirs is a very different sort of
apocalypse. Animals spontaneously transform into twisted, violent
beings. The earth decays, collapsing into a network of abysses. The
It has been nine years since That Day when it all started. Pockets
of humanity still exist, but are ignorant of one another. Within these
isolated havens people try to live as best they can — for even in a
world so broken and dark, daily life must go on.
Darrell and Mary
Williams were able to build such a life inside a five-acre fenced yard
out in the country. They were even secure enough in their isolated
compound that they had a daughter five years after the zombie-like grays
Life carried on as normally as it could, until
another refugee on the run is killed during a nearby attack. Her son is
saved and taken in by the Williamses — who do not realize that this
kind action will destroy their home and threaten their entire family.
They find themselves caught in the midst of a struggle between two
eldritch horrors, and the path to survival is anything but clear.
- Solve environmental puzzles under pressure. Figure out how to use
the tools, traps, and weapons in each level to clear all the Grays.
- Nearly 100 hand-crafted levels with multiple difficulty levels
ranging between casual and hardcore, developed end to end by two
experienced adventure level designers.
- Complete bonus objectives for higher scores and gold markers.
- Follow the story of Darrell and Mary as they try to save their
family from a new and unexpected threat through in-game storytelling and
- Guide different members of the Williams family through branching
story paths that result in one of several endings. Depending on your
actions, the story may end very poorly, happily, or anywhere in between.
- Music and sound by composer Pablo Vega provides a chilling atmosphere for players to experience.
- Included level editor: The same editor used to make the main
adventure will let you make your own levels, cutscenes, or even entire
- Local 2-player co-op. Using two gamepads, two players on the keyboard, or any combination of the above.
(More screenshots available at the link above).
Video is coming soon!