This one is a whole big pile of polish for 7.0 and the VotM expansion.
– Working with the ship design screen should be easier with shift-click support for copying a module from one slot to one or more others, and the logic to auto-upgrade your champion designs when you unlock a higher-mark usable module should save a lot of time too.
– You can now set FRD Engineers and FRD Remains Rebuilders separately, and the behavior of “endpoint” redirector posts and multi-planet-FRD (for engineers, rebuilders, and other stuff with “assist” targets) has been improved in general.
– Fixed some bugs interfering with carrier auto-deployment. They should now be much more reliably forthcoming.
– Fixed a bug that was letting the hunter plot spawn way more H/Ks and stuff over time due to packing some away in carriers. Such a curious malfunction, and I’m sure the AI will be very happy to have it fixed. Wouldn’t want to overrun the galaxy with a few hundred free Hunter/Killers, after all.
– Fixed a ton of text issues kindly reported by the community. One was actually not just a textual problem: the Sledgehammer AI type has really been effectively “vanilla” for… a really long time 🙂 But it’s been given a special of less-frequent-but-heavier waves now.
This is a standard update that you can download through the in-game updater itself, if you already have 4.000 or later. When you launch the game, you’ll see the notice of the update having been found if you’re connected to the Internet at the time. If you don’t have 4.000 or later, you can download that here.