Lots and lots of good stuff in this one. To whit:
- Some of the not-yet-ported galaxy map controls have now been ported.
- New options for unloading transports have been created (people have wanted that for a while)
- The tutorials are now back in place and the first two have been updated content-wise.
- A bunch of the keybindings have been tweaked and now have in-game descriptions.
- Multiplayer for existing savegames should definitely now work.
- Other various bugfixes are in and items have been ported.
- And… my personal favorite: that issue with the orthographic camera that was leading to blurriness on many monitors is now fixed, at long last. Thank goodness — the game is so much crisper now.
This is a standard update that you can download through the
in-game updater itself, if you already have 3.701 or later. When you
launch the game, you’ll see the notice of the update having been found
if you’re connected to the Internet at the time. If you don’t have
3.701 or later, you can download that here.