Arcen Games is pleased to announce the release of AI War: Fleet
Command version 1.013. You can download a trial version
of the game, as well as purchase
a license key to unlock the full version. If you already have the
game or demo installed, just hit “Check For Updates” inside the game to
get the latest patch.
More Free DLC:
– Major improvements to all special effects, including shots,
explosions, and other ship-to-ship effects.
– Major improvements to all star backgrounds, especially on high
– Major improvements to about half of the planet graphics.
– Faster starts: Players now start with 20,000 each of metal and
crystal, and 10,000 knowledge.
– No more planetary boundary — ships can go out as far as they
like, though fixed-position ships can only be built the same distance
from the planet area center as before.
– Yet more efficiency improvements for graphics and the simulation.
– Ion cannons are much more deadly.
– New visual zoom indicator shows zoom level as “letterbox” black
bars at the top and bottom of the view.
– Some of the battle sound upgrades (more are coming).
– Several AI tweaks and ship balance adjustments.
– Several fixes to the tutorials to update them to the latest
– Various other bugfixes.
The above list is just a sampling, however, so be sure to check out the
full release notes to see everything (attached at the end of this post).
More free DLC to hit in a week or so. Feel free to check out our updated screenshots
gallery for a better look at our new visuals (of which lots more is
scheduled for the upcoming months)!