- The history and design goals behind AI War.
- The motivation for and results from the ongoing updates to AI War.
- The Children of Neinzul micro expansion, and the motivation for it’s ties to Child’s Play as well as the inclusion of the Hybrid Hives death machines.
- Tidalis, and why Arcen chose to follow up a strategy game with a puzzle game, as well as what sets Tidalis apart from casual games in general.
- Arcen’s upcoming schedule, including AI War 4.0 (on Unity 3D & OSX), “Alden Ridge Arcade,” the full Alden Ridge game, and A Valley Without Wind.
The Wargamer Interview With Arcen Games
Posted by Chris Park on August 25th, 2010