Skyward Collapse - Post 2.0 Release Notes
(Not yet released; we're still working on it!)
(Released July 14th, 2014)
- Fixed an issue on case-sensitive file systems (OSX and Linux) where the game was unable to find the GrassyRuins3 variant tile, and the Norse Shotput unit.
- Thanks to Dax Tailor, LiZi, and Voxel8bitRoguelikeFPSSimulator for reporting.
- There is now an option in the main Game tab of the Settings screen (on the Steam version only) that allows you to disable submission of your high scores to Steam. There is apparently a rare issue causing a crash related to this, so this provides a workaround.
- Thanks to Flying Omelette for reporting.
Official 2.500 (Linux Support!)
(Released July 10th, 2014)
- The new Arcen updater system has been integrated with the game.
- The new form of Steamworks integration has been put into this game.
- The Unity 3D engine version has been upgraded to 4.2.1.
- The Linux operating system is now officially supported!
- Put in a fix for a rare crash bug that would affect some players when it tried to poll their gamepads or other axes. We had run into this with Bionic Dues, and have now backported the fix to Skyward.
- Thanks to Philature for reporting.
- The maximum score is now capped at 2147483647, since that is the largest score possible in a 32bit integer. Previously if you somehow got a score above that, it would wrap around to negative numbers.
- Thanks to MasterTouan for reporting.
(Released September 18th, 2013)
- Fixed a bug in the last couple of versions that was causing a lot of actions to be duplicated multiple times in multiplayer (once per player in the game).
- Thanks to Wingflier, Goldfish, and others for reporting.
(Released September 13th, 2013)
- Fixed a bug where the new music from Nihon no Mura was not actually playing!
- Thanks to a variety of players for reporting.
- Put in a potential fix to a rare null reference exception.
(Released September 9th, 2013)
- Fixed a bug where Nure Onna could cause an unhandled exception in some cases.
- Thanks to Goldfish for reporting.
- Luminith Arks and Towers can no longer be placed until the Age of Monsters, which is the earliest they could feasibly be used anyhow. But this does prevent a trivial cultural victory (for a whopping 0 points) using the Setup Phase.
- Thanks to GrimerX for reporting.
- Put in a potential fix for a very rare null reference exception that happens during auto-heal. If anyone sees it again and has a savegame, that would be appreciated.
- Thanks to Nimring for reporting.